The Realme 5 is finally official in the Philippines. The handset is now available in stores as soon as it launched. To no one’s surprise, it comes with an affordable price tag.
The Realme 5 is priced at PHP 6,990 for the 3GB + 32GB, PHP 7,990 for the 4GB + 64GB, and PHP 9,990 for the 6GB + 128GB. The 3GB + 32GB variant will be available as a Lazada exclusive, while the other variants on Realme stores and kiosks.
The Realme 5 is also available through Home Credit plans at 0% interest for 6 months.
The Realme 5 features four cameras at the back — a 12MP f/1.8 Main, an 8MP f/2.25 ultra-wide, a 2MP macro, and a 2MP depth sensors. The selfie camera has a 13MP f/2.0 sensor housed in a sleek dewdrop notch.
It has a 6.5-inch 20:9 HD display, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 655 11nm processor with RAM/storage options of 3GB + 32GB, 4GB + 64GB, and 4GB + 128GB.
The Realme 5 also features a large 5,000mAh battery with a microUSB port, a rear fingerprint scanner, face unlock, and ColorOS 6.
Realme 5 specs:
- 6.5-inch HD+ IPS Display (1600 x 720, 269 ppi), 20:9 Ratio, Gorilla Glass 3+
- 2.00GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665, 11nm
- Adreno 610 GPU
- 3/4GB RAM
- 32/64/128GB storage, microSD card slot
- 12MP f/1.8 Main + 8MP f/2.25 Ultra-wide + 2MP Macro + 2MP Depth Quad Rear Cameras
- 13MP f/2.0 Front Camera
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, Galileo, BDS
- Fingerprint scanner (Rear-mounted)
- Face Unlock
- 3.5mm Audio Jack, Micro USB
- ColorOS 6, Android 9 Pie
- Color: Crystal Blue, Crystal Purple
- 5,000mAh battery, 10W Charging