The Realme 5 is LazMall’s best selling smartphone at the Lazada 11.11 sales event. This puts Realme PH at second on the list of highest selling brands last November 11.
The feat was made more impressive by the fact that this was their first time to join Lazada’s biggest online sales event. Of course, the real winner here is the Realme 5, which proved to be the best at its price point.
As the second highest selling brand at Lazada 11.11, Realme PH managed a staggering 966% sales growth compared to the previous 9.9 campaign. The brand sold 8x more units, lead by the Realme 5.
Thanks to those who dared to leap to realme for helping us achieve this record faster than any other smartphone brand. Our fans can trust that we will remain committed to providing more competitive products at the ideal price points.Fides Camus, realme Philippines E-Commerce Manager
The Realme 5 has a 6.5-inch 20:9 HD display, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 655 11nm processor with RAM/storage options of 3GB + 32GB, 4GB + 64GB, and 4GB + 128GB.
It features four rear cameras — a 12MP f/1.8 Main, an 8MP f/2.25 ultra-wide, a 2MP macro, and a 2MP depth sensors. And a 13MP f/2.0 selfie shooter housed in the dewdrop notch.
The Realme 5 also features a large 5,000mAh battery, a microUSB port, a rear fingerprint scanner, face unlock, and ColorOS 6 on top of Android Pie.
Realme 5 specs:
- 6.5-inch HD+ IPS Display (1600 x 720, 269 ppi), 20:9 Ratio, Gorilla Glass 3+
- 2.00GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665, 11nm
- Adreno 610 GPU
- 3/4GB RAM
- 32/64/128GB storage, microSD card slot
- 12MP f/1.8 Main + 8MP f/2.25 Ultra-wide + 2MP Macro + 2MP Depth Quad Rear Cameras
- 13MP f/2.0 Front Camera
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, Galileo, BDS
- Fingerprint scanner (Rear-mounted)
- Face Unlock
- 3.5mm Audio Jack, Micro USB
- ColorOS 6, Android 9 Pie
- Color: Crystal Blue, Crystal Purple
- 5,000mAh battery, 10W Charging