Samsung unveils its latest folding smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip. The handset features a pocket fitting compact form factor that unfolds to reveal a full phone with 6.7-inch display.
The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip comes with a 6.7-inch FHD Super AMOLED Infinity Flex display with a 2636 x 1080 resolution and a long 21.9:9 aspect ratio. On the outside, it has a secondary 1.1-inch Super AMOLED display on the cover.
The foldable handset is powered by 2.95GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ processor with an Adreno 640 GPU, 8GB RAM, and 256GB storage. It also has an expansion slot for a microSD card up to 1TB.
The Galaxy Z Flip features a dual cameras with two 12MP sensors with Dual Pixel autofocus, OIS, and up to 8x digital zoom. For selfies, a 10MP front facing camera with an f/2.4 lens does the job.
Also Read: Samsung Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+ now official
The phone incorporates a side-mounted capacitive fingerprint scanner for security and quick unlocking. It also has a rather small 3,300 dual battery equipped with fast charging support.
The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip is available in Mirror Purple and Mirror Black with a price of PHP 79,990.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip specs
- 6.7-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity Flex Display (2636 x 1080, 425 ppi), 21.9:9 Aspect Ratio
- 1.1-inch Super AMOLED Cover Display (300 x 112, 303 ppi)
- 2.95GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ Processor, 7nm
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 256GB Storage, microSD up to 1TB
- 12MP f/2.2 Ultra-wide + 12MP f/1.8 Wide Dual Rear Cameras, Dual Pixel AF, OIS, HDR10+ Recording, 8x Digital Zoom
- 10MP f/2.4 Punch Hole Front Camera, Dual Pixel AF
- 4G LTE, Dual eSIM + Nano SIM
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth 5
- USB Type-C Port
- Side-mounted Fingerprint Sensor
- Face Recognition
- 3,300mAh Dual Battery, Fast Charging, Fast Wireless Charging 2.0, Wireless PowerShare