A local mobile phone retailer Siena Mobile accidentally leaks the price of the upcoming Huawei Nova 7i in the Philippines. The handset is scheduled to launch in the country this March.
The leak was posted on Siena Mobile’s official Facebook page. And according to them, the Huawei Nova 7i is going to have a price of PHP 13,990. Also listed are the pre-order details which include the following freebies: a D-Power Portable Videoke valued at PHP 3,990, a pair of Huawei FreeBuds Lite (PHP 4,990), 50GB Huawei Cloud Storage for 3 months, and a Gmovies voucher worth PHP 100.
In addition, the first 30 customers who buys at the Huawei Store in SM Cubao and SM Taytay will get a free Huawei Band 4e, which can be claimed starting March 21.
Now before we all get too excited, be sure to take this with a grain of salt. If the price and offer looks too good to be true, then it probably is.
The Facebook post has since been removed, but you can check out the copy of the image below.
Huawei Nova 7i
The Nova 7i features four rear cameras with a 48MP main, 8MP ultra-wide, 2MP macro, and 2MP depth sensors. It has a 6.4-inch full HD+ display with a 16MP punch hole selfie camera.
Inside, the Nova 7i is powered by a 2.27GHz octa-core Kirin 810 processor with a Mali-G52 MP6 graphics chip, 8GB RAM, and 128GB storage. It has a 4,200mAh battery with 40W SuperCharge which can be top up the phone to 70% in just 30 minutes through the USB Type-C port.
The handset also comes with Huawei Mobile Services and the growing AppGallery.
Huawei Nova 7i specs
- 6.4-inch Full HD IPS Display (2310 x 1080, 398ppi)
- 2.27GHz Octa-core Kirin 810 Processor, DaVinci NPU
- Mali-G52 MP6 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB Storage, NM SD Card Expansion Slot
- 48MP f/1.8 + 8MP f/2.4 Ultra-wide + 2MP f/2.4 Macro + 2MP f/2.4 Depth Rear Cameras
- 16MP f/2.0 Punch Hole Front Camera
- 4G LTE
- W-Fi 802.11ac, Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- USB Type-C, 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- Side Mounted Fingerprint Scanner
- EMUI 10.0.1, Android 10
- Huawei Mobile Services
- 4,200mAh Battery, 40W Super Charge