Samsung is quietly on a roll. After silently releasing the Galaxy A11, they debuted the Samsung Galaxy M11 on on their UAE website.
The Galaxy M11 is an entry level device with a couple of impressive specs. Starting in front, it has a 6.4-inch IPS display with a 1560 x 720 resolution and a 8MP punch hole selfie camera.
Inside, the phone is powered by a 1.8GHz octa-core chip. As per usual, Samsung did not identify the processor. The SOC is accompanied by 3GB RAM and 32GB storage. There’s an expansion slot that takes up to 512GB microSD cards. Battery capacity is huge at 5,000mAh.
At the back are three cameras with a 13MP main camera supported by a 2MP depth and 5MP ultra-wide. There’s no OIS on-board, but it does have up to 8x digital zoom. You also get a rear fingerprint scanner.
Connectivity is well-covered with a USB Type-C port, Wi-Fi, GPS, and Bluetooth 4.2.
So far, availability and price details are still unknown.
Samsung Galaxy M11 specs
- Display: 6.4-inch PLS TFT LCD Display (1560 x 720)
- Processor: 1.8GHz Octa-core
- RAM: 3GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB Storage, microSD up to 512GB
- Rear Cameras: 13MP f/1.8 Main + 5MP f/2.2 Ultra-wide + 2MP f/2.4 Depth, LED Flash, Digital Zoom up to 8x
- Front Camera: 8MP f/2.0
- Network: 4G LTE, Dual SIM
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- Ports: USB Type-C, 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- Others: Fingerprint Scanner (Rear)
- OS: Android
- Battery: 5,000mAh