This Holy Week, you can visit historical churches in the Philippines from the safety of your own homes. Google Map’s Street View feature allows virtual tours of various destinations, including churches, providing users with a 360-degree view of a location.
To use, just open Google Maps on the web, type in a destination, and drag the Pegman icon (located at the bottom right of the screen) to a specific area on the map. For mobile, just input the destination and tap on a place marker icon.
Here are some popular churches you can visit this Holy Week using Street View:
- San Agustin Church, Intramuros
- Our Lady of the Abandoned Parish, Sta. Ana, Manila
- Daraga Church, Albay
- The Minor Basilica and Metropolitan Cathedral of the Immaculate Concepcion, Manila
- St. James The Apostle Parish, Pampanga
- Saint Gregory The Great Parish Church, Majayjay
- Basílica Menor del Santo Niño, Cebu
- San Pedro Cathedral, Davao
You can discover and explore more locations not just in the Philippines, but from across the world with the Street View Gallery. You can access Google Maps on the web or download the app on the Play Store or App Store.