Huawei has just launched the Huawei MatePad Pro in the Philippines. The latest tablet features a premium aluminum body, a Kirin 990 processor, and 10.8-inch display.
The MatePad Pro is priced at PHP 32,990 and now available for pre-order from April 15 to 24, 2020. Those who avail will get free gifts worth PHP 13,990 including a free Huawei keyboard case, a Huawei M Pencil, and a Huawei Member Center Rewards.
The Huawei MatePad Pro fronts a 10.8-inch IPS display with a 2560 x 1600 resolution and a punch-hole cutout on the upper corner for the 8MP selfie camera. Inside, a Kirin 990 processor powers the device with 6GB RAM and 128GB UFS 3.0 storage with an NM card expansion slot.
For those who like taking picture using their tablets, it has a 13MP rear shooter. It has a 7,250mAh battery that charges via the USB Type-C port which supports up to 10V/2A chargers.
Also see: Huawei P40 review: Small and outstanding
The Huawei MatePad Pro runs on EMUI 10.1, based on Android 10, with Huawei Mobile Services and the AppGallery. The tablet has a host of productivity features including a multi-function window, apps running in split screen, and multi-screen collaboration.
For more about the tablet, be sure to check out our Huawei MatePad Pro initial hands-on review and first impressions.
Huawei MatePad Pro 4G specs
- Display: 10.8-inch WQXGA IPS Display, 2560 x 1600, DCI-P3
- Processor: HiSilicon Kirin 990 Processor
- GPU: Mali-G76 MP16 GPU, GPU Turbo
- RAM: 6GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Storage: 128GB UFS 3.0 Storage, NM Card Expansion Slot
- Rear Camera: 13MP, AF
- Front Camera: 8MP, AF
- Network: 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Dual band, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS
- Others: Huawei Mobile Services, Face Unlock, USB Type-C, Quad Speakers, Harman/Kardon Tuning
- OS: EMUI 10.1, Android 10
- Color: Midnight Grey
- Battery: 7,250mAh Battery, Fast Charging, Reverse Charging