The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite is finally official in the Philippines. The handset features a Snapdragon 730G chipset and a large 6.47-inch AMOLED display.
The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 is priced at PHP 16,990 for the 6GB + 64GB model, and PHP 18,990 for the 8GB + 128GB model. It will be available starting June 4, 2020 at their official Flagship Store on Lazada.
To recap, the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite comes with a 6.47-inch full HD+ AMOLED display, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G chipset, 6GB RAM, and 64GB/128GB storage. It has a large 5,260mAh battery with 30W fast charging.
At the back, are four cameras. Its main camera has a 64MP Sony IMX686 sensor. While the secondary snappers include an 8MP ultra-wide, a 5MP macro and a 2MP depth sensor.
The Mi Note 10 Lite also features an in-display fingerprint scanner, a USB Type-C port, and MIUI 11. As for the price, it will be announced on launch day, so stay tuned for that.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite specs
- Display: 6.47-inch Full HD+ AMOLED Display, 2340 x 1080, 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio
- Processor: Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G Processor
- GPU: Adreno 618 GPU
- RAM: 6GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB /128GB Storage
- Rear Cameras: 64MP f/1.8 Main + 8MP Ultra-wide + 5MP Macro + 2MP Depth Quad Camerass, OIS, Laser AF, Dual Pixel AF, Dual LED Flash
- Front Camera: 32MP f/2.0 Selfie Camera
- Network: 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC
- Others: USB Type-C, In-display Fingerprint Scanner
- OS: MIUI 11, Android 10
- Battery: 5,260mAh Battery, 30W Fast Charging