realme has made a name for itself in the Philippines, despite only being in the market for just over 2 years.
Their latest entry level smartphone, the realme C11, was proof of that. It sold out just minutes after the start of its Shopee launch sale.
The realme C11 was initially available exclusively on Shopee last July 23. And with a price of just PHP 4,990, its no wonder people rushed to get one.
The handset is also available in realme stores and kiosks through Home Credit.
The realme C11 is powered by a MediaTek Helio G35 with 2GB RAM and 32GB storage. It has a microSD card slot, and a large 5,000mAh battery.
The handset has a large 6.5-inch HD+ Mini-drop display with a dewdrop notch housing a 5MP selfie snapper. At the back are two cameras on a square module with a 13MP f/2.2 main and a 2MP f/2.4 depth sensor.
You might also like: Realme Watch unboxed, hands-on review
The realme C11 comes in Mint Green and Pepper Gray, and runs on Realme UI on top of Android 10.
realme C11 specs
- Display: 6.5-inch HD+ Mini-drop Display, 1600 x 720, 88.7% Screen-to-body Ratio
- Processor: 2.3GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio G35
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- RAM: 2GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB Storage, MicroSD Expansion Slot
- Rear Cameras: 13MP f/2.2 Main + 2MP f/2.4 Depth, Dual Rear Cameras
- Front Camera: 5MP f/2.4 Selfie Camera
- Network: 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11n, Bluetooth 5, GPS
- Others: MicroUSB, Face Unlock
- OS: realme UI, Android 10
- Battery: 5,000mAh Battery