You can now reload or add money to your PayMaya account at over 500 Ministop branches nationwide. Every Add Money transaction via the convenience store is free of charge until December 2020.
With this partnership, Ministop’s extensive list of branches nationwide will be added to PayMaya’s 57,000 Add Money touchpoints – the widest Add Money network in the Philippines. This makes it easier for you to ensure that you have enough funds to utilize safe and convenient contactless payment for your transactions.
Moreover, you can also use your PayMaya accounts for cashless payments at Ministop via PayMaya QR.
How to Add Money to PayMaya via Ministop
To add money to a PayMaya account via Ministop, all you have to do is follow these simple steps:
- Log in to the PayMaya app and tap “Add Money.”
- Select the Ministop logo.
- Enter the amount to be added (minimum of PHP 100). Tap “Continue.” A barcode will be generated on the screen.
- Go to the nearest Ministop store and inform the cashier that you are adding money to your PayMaya account.
- Present the generated barcode, pay the amount, and wait for a confirmation SMS.
And that’s it. You’re done.
You can also add money to your PayMaya account in almost 3,000 7-Eleven stores nationwide. To find out how to do it, be sure to check out our post here — How to cash-in or add money to GCash and PayMaya in 7-Eleven.
In addition, you can also load your Beep Card using your PayMaya account. You can read all about it on How to load your Beep Card with PayMaya or Smart Padala.
For those who don’t have their own PayMaya account, you can download the app for free on the Google Playstore and the Apple App Store. To know more deals you can get with your PayMaya account, visit www.PayMaya.com/deals.