After the pandemic and the quarantine, shopping and buying essentials moved to online stores, including groceries and medicine. Drug stores like Mercury Drug now have an online delivery service for medicine and other essentials. In my experience, the better option is ordering through their Viber service.
In this how-to, we’re going to go through how you can order medicine online on Mercury Drug via their Viber delivery service.
That being said, I think this is the easiest and most convenient way to have your medicine delivered. I can’t vouch for other areas, but my experience with the Mercury Drug branch in Jaka Plaza, Paranaque was hassle-free, met with friendly people.
At the time of this article, the delivery service is available in Metro Manila. Check out the contact numbers below. You can contact the branch nearest you to see if they deliver to your area.
Mercury Drug Delivery Contact Numbers
North Metro Manila
- Quezon City EDSA Congressional: 0919-0806367
- Quezon City Retiro Mayon: 0909-0806368
- Quezon City Commonwealth Tandang Sora: 0919-0806372
- Quezon City MDC 100: 0919-0806374
- Q Plaza Cainta: 0919-0806380
- San Juan City Greenhills Ortigas Ave.: 0919-0806405
South Metro Manila
- Makati City EDSA Danlig: 0919-0806402
- Makati City Bel Air Hercules: 0909-0806403
- Pasig City San Joaquin: 0998-8468640
- Taguig City BGC 32nd St.: 0919-0806408
- Jaka Plaza Paranaque: 0919-0806415
- Alabang Town Center Madrigal Muntinlupa: 0919-0806420
How to order online from Mercury Drug Delivery via Viber
You have to order between 8AM to 12PM for same-day delivery. Otherwise, it will be delivered the next day. I am not sure if it is the same for all branches, but in Paranaque, there is a Php 75 delivery fee during the time of this article. (Update 05.13.21: Delivery fee in Paranaque has since been raised to Php 100).
- First, call or send a text message through Viber the Mercury Drug branch nearest your location. You need to find out if they can deliver to your area. You can also ask for price and availability details.
- Proceed with your order. You can also send a photo of your doctor’s prescription if needed.
- Give them your name and address details.
- They’ll send you a breakdown of your order. Double-check the details if it’s correct. They’ll also give you the total cost of your order.
- Once everything is confirmed, the branch will send you an image of their QR code. In my case, I informed them that I will be paying using my GCash. You can also pay via PayMaya and credit card.
- After you have paid or transferred the amount, confirm that they have received your payment. In my case, I sent them a screenshot of the successful transfer.
After that you will receive several SMS messages from Mercury Drug, confirming your order and delivery.
For credit card payments, they will ask for your email address. They will then send a secure link where you can enter your credit card details to finalize the payment.