TL;DR: Use your GrabPay card and get the chance to win an iPhone 12.
Grab Philippines launches the “GrabPay Card It and Win” challenge where card users can get the chance to win an iPhone 12.
Users can earn GrabRewards points for every transaction they make with their GrabPay card, while earning up to 10 raffle entries each to win a brand new iPhone 12.
The challenge will run for the whole of March 2021. A total of 20 iPhone 12 units are up for grabs. There will be two separate raffle rounds. The first round of raffle will be for March 2 and 15 for the first 10 iPhone 12s, and the second round covers March 16 and 31 for the next batch.
How to join the GrabPay challenge
- To join the GrabPay challenge, go to over to your Grab app.
- Go to “More” on your home feed and scroll down to Challenges.
- Look for “GrabPay Card It and Win!” and swipe.
- Tap to go to the challenge page and then choose to accept the challenge.
For more information on GrabPay and to activate your own GrabPay Card today, you may visit https://www.grab.com/ph/pay/grabpaycard/.
Launched in 2020, the GrabPay Card is a digital-first prepaid card that allows Filipinos to perform a seamless digital payment experience that’s safe, convenient, and rewarding.
Users can earn more rewards on all their online shopping transactions as well as exclusive perks such as a 3-month free subscription to Spotify Premium for first-time Spotify premium users.
Because of the global acceptance of Mastercard, the GrabPay Card can be used on millions of online merchants worldwide, including online platforms such as Lazada and Shopee or online stores like MetroMart and Boozy.ph. You can also link your GrabPay Card to your iOS App Store or Google Play.
How to activate the GrabPay Card
- Tap the “Payment” icon at the bottom of your Grab home screen.
- Ensure you have Activated and fully Upgraded your GrabPay Wallet.
- Tap “Get your GrabPay Card now” to access your card details.
- Set up your PIN to secure your card
That’s it. You now have activated your digital GrabPay Card.