TL;DR: Xiaomi Mi 11i is finally official and features impressive specs.
Xiaomi had a field day with the unveiling of several new phones. One such is the impressive flagship, the Xiaomi Mi 11i.
Don’t let the name confuse you. The Mi 11i is the global equivalent of the Redmi K40 Pro+. As such, its a proper flagship that boasts a 108MP main camera and a Snapdragon 888 chip.
The Mi 11i features a flat display with a premium glass body that measures 7.8mm thickness and redesigned side-mounted fingerprint scanner for a more comfortable grip and feel.
The phone has a 6.67-inch AMOLED DotDisplay with a tiny punch hole hiding a 20MP selfie camera, HDR10+ support, 120Hz refresh rate, 360Hz touch sampling rate, and a peak brightness of up to 1300 bits.
Inside, it has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor with a 4,520mAh battery with support for 33W fast charging. It also dual speakers and Dolby Atmos support.
The Mi 11i will be available at two storage variants — 8GB + 128GB and 8GB + 256GB.
Price and availability
- Xiaomi Mi 11i 5G 8GB + 128GB – EUR 649 (around ~Php 37,000)
- Xiaomi Mi 11i 5G 8GB + 256GB – EUR 699 (around ~Php 40,000)
Xiaomi Mi 11i specs
- Display: 6.67-inch FHD+ AMOLED DotDisplay with True Color, 2400 x 1080, 120Hz Refresh Rate, 360Hz Touch Sampling Rate, DCI-P3, HDR10+, MEMC, Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor: 2.84GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888, 5nm
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR5 RAM
- Storage: 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 Storage
- Rear Cameras: 108MP Main + 8MP Ultra-wide + 5MP Telemacro, Triple Cameras
- Front Camera: 20MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 5G, 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6 Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, NFC, IR Blaster
- Others: Side Fingerprint Scanner, USB-C, Stereo Speakers, Dolby Atmos, LiquidCool Technology
- OS: MIUI 12
- Colors: Midnight Gray, Horizon Blue
- Battery: 4,520mAh Battery, 33W Wired Fast Charging