TL;DR: Here’s how you can reload or add money to your PayMaya account in Robinsons Department Stores.
PayMaya recently partnered with Robinsons Department Stores, expanding its Add Money network to include 800 more touchpoints.
These new Add Money channels are the latest addition to PayMaya’s extensive network of over 250,000 digital payment touchpoints nationwide where Filipinos can add money, pay for purchases, remit funds, and cash out.
To make it more convenient, PayMaya is also introducing a new and easier process for PayMaya users looking to top up their accounts at Robinsons Department Store with its Add Money via the Barcode feature.
This means you no longer needed to fill up forms for Add Money transactions.
How to add money to PayMaya in Robinsons Department Stores
- On your PayMaya app, go to “Add Money.”
- Select “Robinsons Department Store.” It might be listed as “Robinsons Business Center.”
- Enter the amount to be added or loaded to your account and tap “Continue.”
- The app will generate a barcode. Take a screenshot or save the image.
- Go to the counter of any Robinsons Department Store or Robinsons Business Center and show them the barcode along with your payment.
Wait for an SMS confirmation about your Add Money transaction before leaving the store.
And that’s it. You’re done adding money to your PayMaya account using Robinsons Department Store touch points.
To know more about PayMaya’s products and services, visit www.PayMaya.com or follow @PayMayaOfficial on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.