Spotify today launches the affordable Premium Mini subscription plans in the Philippines. These bite-sized payment options offer added flexibility with daily and weekly subscriptions for as low as Php 7 /day and Php 26 /week.
Premium Mini users can enjoy almost all the benefits of the regular Premium plan, including:
- Ad-free individual music listening on mobile with unlimited skips. Listeners can access more than 70 million music tracks and over 2.9 million podcast titles.
- Download and play up to 30 songs offline on one mobile device. This allows a user to be on-the-go and stay connected to their favorite artists and creators without the need to connect to Wi-Fi or mobile data.
- Flexibility at its best. Whether it’s for a morning exercise or simply seeking a motivational podcast to kick start the week, Filipino users have the option to immediately subscribe for just a day or a week at any given moment.
- Hassle-free and seamless payment methods: Spotify has introduced expanded payment options for people to easily access Premium Mini plans. Beyond the credit card option, users can choose to make payment by means of digital wallets such as GCash and PayMaya or through Carrier Billing.
- Better together. Premium MiniListeners also have the ability to tune in to the same playlist or podcast with up to five friends via Group Session in beta.
How to sign up for Spotify Premium Mini?
- Download Spotify’s mobile app or log on to Spotify’s website on desktop.
- Go to the ‘Premium’ section at the top right of the website or at the bottom right of the Spotify app.
- Choose ‘Get Mini’ and choose ‘daily’ or ‘weekly’ plan. This is a prepaid offering.
- Choose a mode of payment. You can opt to pay via PayMaya, GCash, or other digital wallets, and even through your mobile phone carrier bill.
- Register or log in to the Spotify account.
- Users can start enjoying Spotify’s Premium Mini experience for the day or week.
Spotify’s Premium Mini Plan is currently available in the Philippines for Android mobile and tablet.
Featured image from Unsplash