Looking for a job? Be it a career change or just starting out, LinkedIn’s 2022 list of top 15 best companies in the Philippines to work for can guide you on your path. These organizations offer more opportunities for employees to grow their careers and gain new skills.
In compiling this list, LinkedIn used data across seven pillars to rank companies. These pillars have been shown to lead to career progression. These are — the ability to advance, skills growth, company stability, external opportunity, company affinity, gender diversity, and spread of educational backgrounds.
According to LinkedIn, these companies offer stability in an ever-changing world of work, that not only attracts employees but retains them.
Check out the list below.
- Smart Communications (Telecommunications)
- Accenture (Information Technology and Services)
- Shell (Oil and Energy)
- Metrobank (Banking)
- Emerson (Industrial Machinery Manufacturing)
- BDO Unibank (Banking/Financial Services)
- Manila Water (Utilities)
- Nestle (Food and Beverage)
- WPP (Marketing and Advertising)
- Philippine General Hospital (Hospital and Health Care)
- Insular Life Assurance Company Ltd. (Insurance)
- Robinsons Bank Corporation (Banking)
- San Miguel Corporation (Food and Beverage)
- DXC Technology (Information Technology and Services)
- Cognizant (Information Technology and Services)
Also Read: LinkedIn: Supporting a skills-based economy
LinkedIn has several qualifications to be included on the list. Among them, a company should have at least 500 employees with attrition no higher than 10%. Staffing and recruiting firms, educational institutions, and government agencies have been excluded. LinkedIn and its parent company, Microsoft, have been excluded as well.