LinkedIn has collated the top ten most in-demand skills in the Philippines in 2023. The list is based on paid job postings and standout skills of professionals who received a recruiter’s InMail or were hired in the past six months.
According to LinkedIn, the list shows that companies in the Philippines value talent with the most customer service orientation. Other skills to handle diverse people and situations are highly sought-after as well.
Hard skills such as research and marketing round up the list of skills that can help professionals stand out and thrive in their working environment.
Here are the top 10 most in-demand skills in the Philippines:
- Customer Service
- Analytical Skills
- Project Management
You might also like: LIST: 15 jobs in the Philippines that are growing in demand, according to LinkedIn
If you want to improve and grow as a professional, the following LinkedIn Learning courses will be offered for free until March 15, 2023, to learn the most in-demand skills in the Philippines:
- Customer Service Foundations
- Be The Manager People Won’t Leave
- Communication Foundations
- Sales Foundations
- Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving
- Project Management Foundations
- Leading and Motivating People with Different Personalities
- Public Speaking for Non-Native English Speakers
- Market Research Foundations
- Digital Marketing Foundations
Image: Redd F (Unsplash)