The Xiaomi 12 Lite is finally official. Xiaomi’s latest 5G smartphone offers great value with a 120Hz OLED display and a 108MP main camera.
The 12 Lite takes off where the Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G left off with similar specs, save for a few major upgrades.
The smartphone’s highlight feature is its 108MP main camera. Backed by a large 1/1.52-inch Samsung sensor, it sits on a rectangular island alongside an 8MP ultra-wide and 2MP macro shooters. Meanwhile, a 32MP snapper handles selfie duties.
At the front, the 12 Lite has a 6.55-inch AMOLED display with 2400 x 1080 resolution and a smooth 120Hz refresh rate. Aside from that, it also has a 240Hz touch sampling rate and supports various screen technologies such as Dolby Vision and HDR10+.
Under the hood, you have a mid-range Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G chipset paired with up to 8GB RAM and up to 256GB storage. It also has a 4300mAh battery with 67W fast charging.
Related: Xiaomi 12S, 12S Pro pack Leica cameras, Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1
As for the pricing, the Xiaomi 12 Lite is priced at USD400 for the 6GB + 128GB model (around ~P22,400), USD450 for the 8GB + 128GB model (~P25,100), and USD500 for the 8GB + 256GB model (~P27,900).
There’s no information yet if it’s coming to the Philippines, so stay tuned if you’re interested in the phone.
Xiaomi 12 Lite 5G specs
- Display: 6.55-inch AMOLED DotDisplay, 2400 x 1080, 120Hz Refresh Rate, Dolby Vision, HDR10+, 240Hz Touch Sampling Rate, Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G, 2.4GHz Octa-core, 6nm
- RAM: 6GB/8GB RAM, LPDDR4X
- Storage: 128GB/256GB Storage, UFS 2.2
- Rear: Cameras: 108MP Main, 8MP Ultra-wide, 2MP Macro
- Front Camera: 32MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 5G, 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, NFC
- Others: In-display Fingerprint Scanner, USB-C, Stereo Speakers, Dolby Atmos
- OS: MIUI 13, Android 12
- Colors: Black, Lite Green, Lite Pink
- Battery: 4300mAh Battery, 67W Fast Charging