Smart Communications is now accepting pre-orders for the new Galaxy Z Fold4 and Galaxy Z Flip4. The pre-order period is from August 11 to September 1, 2022.
Samsung’s latest foldable 5G flagships are best paired with Smart Signature Device Plans. The hero plan is Smart Signature Device Plan 1999, which comes with 15GB open-access data, Unli All-Net Calls and Texts, and 150 minutes calls to PLDT landlines.
Subscribers can pre-order in Smart Stores nationwide or by signing up online at www.smart.com.ph/Postpaid/GalaxyZSeries. Smart subscribers with approved pre-order applications will get massive discounts and perks, including:
- Huge savings with the pre-order prices of the Galaxy Z Fold4 and Galaxy Z Flip4
- Free Samsung Care+ Screen Protect subscription for 1 year worth up to P7,800
- 50% off the Galaxy Buds2 Pro and 30% off the Galaxy Watch5 when purchased via the Samsung Online Store
- Free Samsung 10,000mAh dual-port battery pack worth P2,499 for subscribers who will claim their pre-ordered units by September 10, 2022
- Through the Trade-in, Trade Up (TITU) program, subscribers can also get an additional cashout discount of P9,600 for the Galaxy Z Fold4 and P7,200 for the Galaxy Z Flip4. To qualify, interested customers must successfully trade-in any mobile device via the third-party app InstaCash before pre-ordering with Smart. TITU is supported across NCR and selected nearby areas.
- Subscribers who have also pre-registered through Samsung’s Handraiser Program can redeem an e-voucher worth P5,000 when they pre-order the Galaxy Z Fold4 and Galaxy Z Flip4 with Smart. The e-voucher may be used to purchase from the Samsung Online Store.
For information about Samsung’s latest foldables and more, check out the links below.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4 announced, available for pre-order in the PH
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 now official, available for pre-order in the PH
- Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro now official, pre-order open in the PH