Xiaomi has unveiled a new tablet with a large display. The Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro 12.4 recently launched in China, and features a spacious 12.4-inch 2.5K display and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 870. Let’s take a look at some of the details.
Compared to the Xiaomi Pad 5, the Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro 12.4 has a spacious 12.4-inch 2.5K LCD display with 2560 x 1600 resolution. It has a 120Hz refresh rate and a P3 color gamut. It also supports HDR10 and Dolby Vision.
Under the hood, the large tablet is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 processor with 6GB + 128GB, 8GB + 256GB, and 12GB + 512GB configurations. Both RAM and storage are the LPDDR5 and UFS 3.1 variety.
It has a 50MP main camera alongside a 2MP depth, while a 20MP front camera takes care of selfies.
On the connectivity side of things, there’s Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5.2 with support for LDAC. It also has a large 10,000mAh battery with a 67W PD fast charging that can fully charge the tablet in just 68 minutes. Meanwhile, a 36-minute charge tops it up to 60%.
The tablet also has its own set of accessories (each sold separately), like the keyboard case and the stylus.
As for the price, the Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro 12.4 starts at CNY 3000 for the 6GB + 128GB model (around ~P24,700), CNY 3500 for the 8GB + 256GB model (~P28,800), and CNY 4200 for the top spec’d 12GB + 512GB model (~P34,600).
There’s no information yet if it will arrive in the Philippines. Stay tuned for more details.
Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro 12.4 specs
- Display: 12.4-inch 2.5K LCD Display, 2560 x 1600, 120Hz Refresh Rate, HDR10, Dolby Vision
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 870
- RAM/Storage: 6GB + 128GB / 8GB + 256GB / 12GB + 512GB, LPDDR5, UFS 3.1
- Rear Cameras: 50MP Main +2MP Depth
- Front Camera: 20MP Selfie Camera
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS
- Others: Quad Speakers, USB-C
- OS: MIUI 13, Android 12
- Battery: 10,000mAh, 67W PD Fast Charging