The vivo Y35, billed as an update of the vivo Y33s 4G, has similar specs but with an updated design, a smoother display, and modern features.
Looks wise, the phone adapts the design of current vivo smartphones which features flat sides and curved corners.
A 6.58-inch FHD+ LCD display with a 90Hz refresh rate and a dated water drop notch (albeit smaller and smoother looking) take up the front. It has a 16MP selfie shooter underneath.
While a Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 chipset powers the phone with only 4G connectivity and an 8GB+256GB configuration. It also runs on Android 12-based Funtouch 12.
In the camera department, there’s a triple camera setup with a 50MP main, a 2MP depth, and a 2MP macro shooter. Meanwhile, a large 5000mAh battery ensures a full day of use, while 44W fast charging means you don’t have to stay plugged into an outlet for too long.
As for the price, the vivo Y35 4G has a listed SRP of Php 14,999 on vivo PH’s website before it was taken down.
Stay tuned for more updates.
vivo Y35 4G specs
- Display: 6.58-inch FHD+ LCD display, 2408 x 1080, 90Hz refresh rate, 550 nits
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 680
- RAM/Storage: 8GB+256GB
- Rear Camera: 50MP main + 2MP depth + 2MP macro
- Front Camera: 16MP
- Network: 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi dual-band, Bluetooth 5, GPS
- Others: Side fingerprint scanner, USB-C, Hi-Res Audio, IPX5 dustproof, IPX4 water resistance
- OS: Funtouch 12, Android 12
- Colors: Agate Black, Dawn Gold
- Battery: 5000mAh Battery, 44W Fast Charging