The vivo Y35 is finally official in the Philippines. We knew it was just a matter of time before the smartphone launches when we spotted it on vivo PH’s website early this month.
As expected, the vivo Y35 is priced at Php 14,999 and is coming to vivo’s offline and online stores starting September 10, 2022.
For those who missed our earlier report, the vivo Y35, the successor of the vivo Y33s 4G, features some similarities to its predecessor, featuring an updated design, a smoother display, and modern features.
At the front, there’s a 6.58-inch FHD+ LCD display with a 90Hz refresh rate and an outdated water drop notch that houses a 16MP selfie camera.
While under the hood, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 chipset powers the phone with 4G connectivity and an 8GB+256GB configuration. It also runs on Android 12-based Funtouch 12.
A 50MP main camera leads a three-piece set together with a 2MP depth and 2MP macro shooters. You also have a large 5000mAh battery for a full day of use, with 44W fast charging support.
Price and Availability
The vivo Y35 has a price of Php 14,999. It will be available in vivo offline stores and branches, and online on Shopee, Lazada, the TikTok Store, and www.vivoglobal.ph starting September 10, 2022.
You can also purchase the vivo Y35 via Home Credit for 6 to 18 months, and via credit card from 6 to 12 months. Freebies for online buyers include a free DITO SIM card and earphones.
vivo Y35 4G specs
- Display: 6.58-inch FHD+ LCD display, 2408 x 1080, 90Hz refresh rate, 550 nits
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 680
- RAM/Storage: 8GB+256GB
- Rear Camera: 50MP main + 2MP depth + 2MP macro
- Front Camera: 16MP
- Network: 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi dual-band, Bluetooth 5, GPS
- Others: Side fingerprint scanner, USB-C, Hi-Res Audio, IPX5 dustproof, IPX4 water resistance
- OS: Funtouch 12, Android 12
- Colors: Agate Black, Dawn Gold
- Battery: 5000mAh Battery, 44W Fast Charging