PLDT Enterprise, the corporate business arm of the country’s largest integrated telecommunications group, is hosting PH Digicon 2023, the premier digital convention in the country.
PH Digicon 2023 will take place on October 12-13, 2023, at the Marriott Grand Ballroom in Pasay City. The event will bring together global industry experts, thought leaders, and technology innovators to share insights and best practices on how to drive digital transformation and enablement for Philippine enterprises.
The theme of this year’s event is “VISION”, which reflects the goal of empowering and inspiring visionary leaders and businesses to embrace forward-thinking strategies and cutting-edge technologies that will shape the evolving business landscape.
“VISION aligns perfectly with our overall VISIONARIES brand campaign of inspiring visionary leadership and innovative thinking, which are essential for navigating the digital landscape,” said Chet Alviz, PLDT Enterprise Vice President, and Head of Wireless Marketing for Enterprise and International Business Groups.
As a testament to its reputation as a hub for innovation and technology advancement, PH Digicon 2023 has partnered with some of today’s technology giants, such as Cisco, Huawei, and Nokia.
Zaza Soriano-Nicart, Managing Director, Cisco Philippines, said, “We are proud to be part of PH Digicon 2023 and look forward to collaborating with tomorrow’s innovators to drive meaningful change.”
Adam Liu, Vice President of 5G & LTE FDD Domain, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., said, “Huawei is committed to being a catalyst for digital transformation. We’re thrilled to be part of PH Digicon 2023 in shaping the future of technology.”
Daniel Jaeger, Vice President of Southeast Asia, Nokia, said, “We are delighted to join PH Digicon 2023 in their vision for a digital future. As a B2B technology innovation leader, Nokia plays an active role in shaping it. Together, we will pioneer innovative solutions that revolutionize businesses and realize the potential of digital in every industry in the Philippines.”
The two-day event will feature a variety of immersive experiences, networking opportunities, and a lineup of esteemed speakers. Some of the highlights include:
- Digi Grounds: A captivating space that invites attendees to embark on a dynamic and immersive journey through the digital landscape.
- Digi Booths: A showcase of cutting-edge technologies from the MVP Group and its esteemed technology partners and sponsors.
- Digi Hub: A space for essential partnerships and in-depth discussions focused on stakeholder management and sustainability.
- SME Zone: A zone where booths and exclusive mentoring sessions with experienced business experts come together to inspire and support entrepreneurial visions.
- Culmination of the Innovation Challenge: A presentation of the Top 10 startups that have redesigned solutions and prototypes using technologies like IoT, AI, 5G, and automation.
- Fellowship Night: A chance to expand your network, engage with fellow delegates, speakers, and sponsors, and be entertained by amazing performances.
The last PH Digicon in 2022 saw over 2,700 delegates from multiple countries with over 2,200 companies participating. Building on that success, this upcoming event is poised to raise the bar even higher.