Samsung Philippines recently announced the official SRP of the Samsung Galaxy S6 and the Galaxy S6 Edge. To no one’s surprise, the two smartphones are priced within flagship standards (and rightfully so, in my opinion). Both phones will be available starting April 18, 2015.
The Galaxy S6 32GB can be yours for PHP35,990, with the 64GB version priced at PHP41,990. If the Galaxy S6 Edge is what you’re eyeing (as is everyone else), the 32GB version will go for PHP41,990, with the 64GB version not far behind at PHP47,990.
For those who have saved up for Samsung’s latest and greatest, you can pre-register your intentions here: http://www.samsung.com/ph/promotions/galaxy/.
Samsung Galaxy S6 / Edge key specs:
- 5.1 inch Quad HD Super AMOLED display; 1440 x 2560, 577ppi; Gorilla Glass 4
- 14-nm Exynos 7420 Octa Core chipset: Quad Core 1.5 GHz ARM Cortex A53 + Quad Core 2.1 GHz ARM Cortex A57
- Mali-T760 GPU
- 3GB of LPDDR4 RAM
- 32/64/128GB of storage (no microSD card expansion slot)
- 16 MP main camera with f/1.9, OIS, Autofocus, LED flash, Real-time HDR, 4k video
- 5 MP front camera with f/1.9
- Dual SIM (For the Galaxy S6 in the Philippines)
- WiFi a/b/g/n/ac; Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, GPS + GLONASS
- 2550mAh battery; 2600mAh for the S6 Edge; non-removable; Fast Charge
- Fingerprint scanner
- Android 5.0.2 with TouchWiz
- Dimensions: 143.4 x 70.5 x 6.8 mm, 138g
Image from The Verge