Xiaomi announced that they are bringing the Redmi Note 7 to the Philippines. The handset’s expected launch date is on March 20, 2019.
So far, the phone’s local pricing and availability are yet to be announced. But there have been rumblings that it will have a retail price for PHP 10,990 (which could mean the 6GB + 64GB variant is heading this way).
We’ll find out when it launches in the country in a couple of days.
The Redmi Note 7 has a 6.3-inch full HD+ display with a waterdrop notch, a 2.2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 660 processor, a 48MP main camera, and a 13MP selfie shooter. In China, it comes in 3 configurations — 3GB + 32GB, 4GB + 64GB, and 6GB + 64GB. Battery capacity is set at 4,000mAh.
The phone’s highlight feature is the 48MP main camera with an f/1.8 lens which makes use of a Quad Bayer filter that outputs to 12MP photos, resulting in clearer and cleaner images.
Redmi Note 7 specs:
- Display: 6.3-inch Full HD+ IPS (2340 × 1080, 409ppi), 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio, Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor: 2.2GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
- GPU: Adreno 512
- RAM + Storage: 3/4/6GB + 32/64GB, MicroSD up to 256GB
- Rear Camera: 48MP (f/1.8) + 5MP (f/2.4) Dual Rear Cameras, PDAF, LED Flash
- Front Camera: 13MP Front Camera
- Network: 4G LTE, Dual SIM
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS: GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- OS: MIUI 10, Android 9 Pie
- Others: Fingerprint Scanner (Rear), FM Radio, USB Type-C, 3.5mm Headphone Jack, IR Blaster
- Battery: 4,000mAh Battery, Quick Charge 4