That’s right. Xiaomi is bringing the 108MP camera touting Mi Note 10 to the Philippines. What’s more surprising is the price. At just PHP 25,990, the handset also comes with penta cameras, a large battery, and an AMOLED display.
The highlight feature of the Mi Note 10, of course, is its 108MP penta camera system. The main camera uses a 1/1.33″ Samsung ISOCELL Bright HMX sensor with a max resolution of 12,032 by 9024, capable of producing billboard sized prints. It uses 4-in-1 pixel binning to capture as much detail as possible, even in low light.
Next, it has a 5MP telephoto camera with 5x optical zoom and up to 50x digital zoom, followed by a 12MP telephoto camera with 2x zoom and a 50mm portrait lens, a 20MP ultrawide camera, and a 2MP macro camera with a focusing distance of 1.5cm.
From the front, the Mi Note 10 features a 6.47-inch full HD Super AMOLED display with an in-display fingerprint scanner and a waterdrop notch housing the 32MP selfie camera.
Inside, it is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage. It also has a 5,260mAh battery with 30W fast charge support.
The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 6GB + 128GB will have a price of PHP 25,990 in the Philippines. It will be available on Mi Authorized Stores and Mi Zones on December 6, and on Lazada on December 12. It will come in three colors- Midnight Black, Glacier White, and Aurora Green.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 specs:
- 6.47-inch Full HD Super AMOLED Display (2340 x 1080, 398 ppi), 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio, Gorilla Glass 5, HDR10
- 2.2GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G Processor
- Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB Storage
- 108MP f/1.7 (Main) + 5MP f/2.0 (Telephoto) + 12MP f/2.0 (50mm Telephoto) + 20MP f/2.2 (Ultrawide) + 2MP f/2.4 (Macro) Rear Cameras
- 32MP f/2.0 Front Camera
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Dual Band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- IR Blaster
- USB Type-C Port
- FM Radio
- In-display Fingerprint Scanner
- MIUI 11, Android 9 Pie
- 5,260mAh Battery, 30W Fast Charging