The Samsung Galaxy Fold is now available in select stores in the Philippines. Stocks are limited so if you are planning to get one, better hurry and secure a unit.
Priced at PHP 109,990, the Galaxy Fold is available at 0% interest for up to 24 month installment plans until June 30 2020 through the following credit cards– Banco de Oro (BDO), Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI), Philippine National Bank (PNB), Security Bank, Metrobank, or Citibank.
But if you pay the full amount with your credit cards, you will get PHP 4,000 worth of cashback until March 31, 2020.
The foldable phone is also available via Samsung’s ‘Trade In Trade Up’ promo until June 30, 2020. Here, you can swap your old premium phone for a Galaxy Fold at any accredited store.
Another options is to get the Galaxy Fold under Smart Signature.
“We are grateful for the overwhelming support we received from our customers when we first offered the Galaxy Fold. Now, we would like to give others a chance to have an experience like no other as they get their hands on this innovative device,” says Jerry Mañus, Business Unit Head of IT and Mobile, Samsung Philippines.
Samsung Galaxy Fold
- Main Display: 7.3-inch QXGA+ Dynamic AMOLED Infinity Flex Display (2152 x 1536, 362 ppi), 4.2:3 Aspect Ratio
- Cover Display: 4.6-inch HD+ Super AMOLED Display (1680 x 720, 399 ppi), 21:9 Aspect Ratio
- 2.84GHz Octa-core QUalcomm Snapdragon 855 Processor, 7nm
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 12GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 512GB UFS 3.0 Storage
- 12MP f/1.5 – 2.4 (Main) + 16MP (Ultra Wide-angle) + 12MP (Telephoto) Triple Rear Cameras
- 10MP f/2.2 + 8MP f/1.9 Dual Front Camera
- 10MP f/2.2 Cover Camera
- 4G LTE, 2X2 MIMO
- Wi-Fi 802.11ax, HE80 MIMO
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, Galileo, Glonass, Beidou
- USB Type-C
- Fingerprint Scanner (Side) , Face Recognition
- Stereo Speakers
- One UI, Android 9 Pie
- 4,380mAh Battery, Fast Charging, Wireless PowerShare