Xiaomi finally made official the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite. The mid-range phone bares similarities to the Mi Note 10, but with toned down cameras to qualify as a “lite” variant.
The Mi Note 10 Lite has a price tag of EUR 349 for the 6GB + 64GB model, and EUR 399 for the 6GB + 128GB model. Directly converted, that’s around PHP 19,300 (USD 380) and PHP 22,000 (USD 430), respectively.
Like its non-lite brother, the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite has a 6.47-inch full HD+ AMOLED display, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G chipset, and a 5,260mAh battery with 30W fast charging support.
At the back, you have four cameras with a 64MP main snapper with a Sony IMX686 sensor, supported by an 8MP ultra-wide, a 5MP macro and a 2MP depth sensor. Unlike Mi Note 10, there’s no telephoto lens here.
Rounding out the spec sheet, you also get an in-display fingerprint scanner, a USB Type-C port, and MIUI 11.
The Mi Note 10 is scheduled to arrive in the Philippines. Hopefully, we see the Lite variant here as well.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite specs
- Display: 6.47-inch Full HD+ AMOLED Display, 2340 x 1080, 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio
- Processor: Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G Processor
- GPU: Adreno 618 GPU
- RAM: 6GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB /128GB Storage
- Rear Cameras: 64MP f/1.8 Main + 8MP Ultra-wide + 5MP Macro + 2MP Depth Quad Camerass, OIS, Laser AF, Dual Pixel AF, Dual LED Flash
- Front Camera: 32MP f/2.0 Selfie Camera
- Network: 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC
- Others: USB Type-C, In-display Fingerprint Scanner
- OS: MIUI 11, Android 10
- Battery: 5,260mAh Battery, 30W Fast Charging