Xiaomi Philippines has quietly unveiled the price of the Redmi Note 9S in the Philippines. The phone is actually the international version of the Redmi Note 9 Pro that launched in India sometime ago.
Packing a Snapdragon 720G chipset with a large display and battery, the Redmi Note 9S is priced at PHP 10,490 for the 4GB + 64GB model, and PHP 11,990 for the 6GB + 128GB model.
Until May 8, 2020, you can get the Redmi Note 9S is at PHP 500 off with their #PowerToWin promo. Xiaomi Philippines has also announced that they will be giving away a free unit today. You can check out their official Facebook page for more details.
To recap, the Redmi Note 9S comes with a 6.67-inch full HD+ IPS display with a 2400 x 1080 resolution, HDR10 support, and a punch hole camera on the upper middle of the panel.
It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G processor with 4GB + 64GB and 8GB + 128GB variants, with 5,020mAh battery and a USB Type-C 18W fast charger.
There are four cameras at the back, namely a 48MP main, an 8MP ultra-wide, a 5MP macro, and a 2MP depth sensor. While the punch hole cutout houses a 16MP selfie shooter with a f/2.5 aperture lens and 120fps slow-motion video recording.
Lastly, it has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and MIUI 11 based on Android 10.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S specs
- Display: 6.67-inch Full HD+ IPS Display (2400 x 1080, 394 ppi), Corning Gorilla Glass 5, HDR10
- Processor: 2.3GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G Processor
- GPU: Adreno 618 GPU
- RAM: 4GB/6GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB UFS 2.1 Storage, MicroSD Slot up to 512GB
- Rear Cameras: 48MP f/2.8 Main + 8MP f/2.2 Ultra-wide + 5MP Macro + 2MP Depth Quad Rear Cameras, LED Flash
- Front Camera: 16MP Punch Hole Front Camera
- Network: 4G LTE, Dual SIM
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi AC, Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- Others: USB Type-C, 3.5mm Headphone Jack, Fingerprint Scanner (Side), P2i Splash Proof
- OS: MIUI 11, Android 10
- Battery: 5,020mAh Battery, 18W Fast Charging
Thanks for the tip Peter!