Xiaomi is bringing the Mi Note 10 Lite to the Philippine market this May 26, 2020. The handset launched globally at the start this month.
The teaser was posted on Xiaomi Philippines’ Facebook page.
To recap, the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite comes with a 6.47-inch full HD+ AMOLED display, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G chipset, 6GB RAM, and 64GB/128GB storage. It has a large 5,260mAh battery with 30W fast charging.
At the back, are four cameras. Its main camera has a 64MP Sony IMX686 sensor. While the secondary snappers include an 8MP ultra-wide, a 5MP macro and a 2MP depth sensor.
The Mi Note 10 Lite also features an in-display fingerprint scanner, a USB Type-C port, and MIUI 11. As for the price, it will be announced on launch day, so stay tuned for that.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite specs
- Display: 6.47-inch Full HD+ AMOLED Display, 2340 x 1080, 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio
- Processor: Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G Processor
- GPU: Adreno 618 GPU
- RAM: 6GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB /128GB Storage
- Rear Cameras: 64MP f/1.8 Main + 8MP Ultra-wide + 5MP Macro + 2MP Depth Quad Camerass, OIS, Laser AF, Dual Pixel AF, Dual LED Flash
- Front Camera: 32MP f/2.0 Selfie Camera
- Network: 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC
- Others: USB Type-C, In-display Fingerprint Scanner
- OS: MIUI 11, Android 10
- Battery: 5,260mAh Battery, 30W Fast Charging