The realme C12 recently launched in Indonesia, featuring a large 6,000mAh battery and entry level gaming chip in the MediaTek Helio G35.
The phone is very much like the realme C15, with some notable difference. The rear cameras have 13MP main and two 2MP secondary cameras. While the selfie shooter uses a 5MP sensor, rather than the 8MP on the C15.
The realme C12 is powered by a MediaTek Helio G35 processor with 3GB RAM and 32GB storage with a microSD expansion slot. It has a large 6.5-inch HD display with a dew drop notch.
You might also like: realme is the world’s fastest growing brand
Like the C15, the C12 also has a 6,000mAh battery. Unfortunately, it only has 10W charging, which could prove challenging for such a capacity.
As for the price, the realme C12 retails for IDR 1,899,000, which converts to around PHP 6,300. At this point, we have no information of a local launch and availability so stay tuned.
realme C12 specs
- Display: 6.5-inch HD Display, 1600 x 720
- Processor: 2.3GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio G35
- GPU: IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- RAM: 3GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB Storage, MicroSD Card Slot
- Rear Camera: 13MP Main + 2MP Mono + 2MP Macro, Triple Rear Cameras
- Front Camera: 5MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11n, Bluetooth 5, GPS
- Others: Side-mounted Fingerprint Scanner, MicroUSB Port
- OS: Realme UI, Android 10
- Battery: 6,000mAh Battery