Samsung recently announced the Galaxy A32 5G. The phone is not only the company’s most affordable 5G smartphone to date, but its one without a camera hump.
The Samsung Galaxy 32 5G features compelling specs with a starting price of EUR 279. Up front we have a 6.5-inch HD+ display with a 13MP selfie camera on a dew drop notch.
Inside, there’s a 2GHz octa-core processor. Samsung didn’t name the SoC, but the Internet says its running a Dimensity 720 SoC. It also has 4GB, 6GB or 8GB RAM options and 128GB storage with a microSD card expansion slot.
Around back are four cameras with a 48MP main, an 8MP ultra-wide, a 5MP macro, and another 5MP for depth. It has large lenses with no camera hump. As you can see on the image, the camera lies flat on the back panel.
Rounding out the spec sheet, the phone also features a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, a large 5,000mAh battery with 15-watt fast charging, and Dolby Atmos support.
Price and Availability
As for the price of the Samsung Galaxy A32 5G, the 64GB variant will have an SRP of EUR 279 (around ~Php 16,300 or USD 340), while the 128GB will go for EUR 299 (~Php 17,500 or USD 365).
It comes with four colors — Awesome Black, Awesome White, Awesome Blue and Awesome Violet. There’s no news yet if its coming to the Philippines.
Samsung Galaxy A32 5G specs
- Display: 6.5-inch HD+ Infinity V LCD Display
- Processor: Octa-core Dimensity 720 5G
- RAM: 4GB/6GB/8GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB Storage, MicroSD Expansion Slot
- Rear Camera: 48MP Main + 8MP Ultra-wide + 5MP Macro + 5MP Depth, Quad Cameras
- Front Camera: 13MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 5G, 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Others: Side-mounted Fingerprint Scanner, USB-C, Dolby Atmos
- Colors: Awesome Black, Awesome White, Awesome Blue, Awesome Violet
- Battery: 5,000mAh Battery, 15W Fast Charging