TL;DR: The Samsung Galaxy A32 4G with a large AMOLED display, a 64MP main camera, and a Helio G80 official in the Philippines with a price of Php 13,990.
Samsung Philippines has just launched the Samsung Galaxy A32. The smartphone has a price of Php 13,990, available online in Awesome Black and Awesome White.
The Galaxy A32 comes has a 6.4-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate, an in-display fingerprint scanner, and a dew drop notch for a whopping 20MP selfie camera.
Samsung did not disclose the chip that powers the phone, but reports point to a MediaTek Helio G80 processor, backed by 8GB RAM and 128GB storage.
There are four cameras at the back headed by a 64MP main camera. It also has an 8MP ultra-wide and two 5MP sensors for depth and macro shots.
On top of all the specs, a 5000mAh battery provides up to 2 days of use with 15-watt fast charging to speed up top-ups.
Price and availability
The Samsung Galaxy A32 4G has a price of Php 13,990 in the Philippines. The smartphone is available at the Samsung Online Store, Lazada, Shopee, and the online platforms of MemoXpress and Abenson.
Customers who purchase the Galaxy A32 from April 9 to 18 online will receive a free Samsung 10,000mAh battery pack worth Php 1,299.
Samsung Galaxy A32 specs
- Display: 6.4-inch FHD Super AMOLED Display, 2400 x 1080, 90Hz Refresh Rate, Up to 800 nits
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G80
- RAM: 8GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB Storage
- Rear Cameras: 64MP Main + 8MP Ultra-wide + 5MP Macro + 5MP Depth, Quad Cameras
- Front Camera: 20MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 4G LTE, Dual Nano SIM
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi AC Dual Band, Bluetooth 5, GPS, NFC
- Others: In-display Fingerprint Scanner, USB-C, Headphone Jack
- OS: One UI 3.1, Android 11
- Battery: 5000mAh Battery, 15W Fast Charging