The POCO M4 5G will be available starting September 30 at an introductory price of Php 9,599. The first 200 online buyers will get a 10,000mAh Redmi Power Bank valued at Php 899. Moreover, you can join the POCO’s Facebook livestream on the same date at 11 AM to get a chance to win a POCO M4 5G.
To recap, the POCO M4 5G is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 700 chip with 4GB of RAM, 64GB of storage, and a 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging.
On the front, the phone has a 6.58-inch FHD+ IPS display, protected by Gorilla Glass. It features a dynamic refresh rate that switches between 30Hz, 60Hz, and 90Hz, depending on what’s on the screen.
The phone also has a dual camera setup of a 13MP main and a 2MP ultra-wide. For selfies, there’s a 5MP front shooter.
Check out the full specs list of the POCO M4 5G below.
POCO M4 5G specs
- Display 6.58-inch FHD+ IPS Display, 2408 x 1080, 90Hz Refresh Rate, 240Hz Touch Sampling Rate, Gorilla Glass, 500 nits
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 700, 2.2GHz Octa-core
- RAM/Storage: 4GB+64GB / 6GB+128GB, UFS 2.2, Expansion Card Slot
- Rear Cameras: 13MP Main + 2MP Ultra-wide
- Front Camera: 5MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 5G, 4G LTE, Dual SIM
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi AC Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, NFC, IR Blaster
- Others: Side Fingerprint Scanner, Face Unlock, USB-C, Headphone Jack
- OS: MIUI 13, Android 12
- Battery: 5000mAh Battery, 18W Fast Charger