POCO launches the POCO M4 5G in the Philippines, exclusively available on its official Lazada store.
The POCO M4 5G will be available starting September 30 at an introductory price of Php 9,599. The first 200 online buyers will get a 10,000mAh Redmi Power Bank valued at Php 899. Moreover, you can join the POCO’s Facebook livestream on the same date at 11 AM to get a chance to win a POCO M4 5G.
To recap, the POCO M4 5G is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 700 chip with 4GB of RAM, 64GB of storage, and a 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging.
On the front, the phone has a 6.58-inch FHD+ IPS display, protected by Gorilla Glass. It features a dynamic refresh rate that switches between 30Hz, 60Hz, and 90Hz, depending on what’s on the screen.
The phone also has a dual camera setup of a 13MP main and a 2MP ultra-wide. For selfies, there’s a 5MP front shooter.
See also: How to quickly disable ads on your Xiaomi, Redmi, or POCO phone
Check out the full specs list of the POCO M4 5G below.
POCO M4 5G specs
- Display 6.58-inch FHD+ IPS Display, 2408 x 1080, 90Hz Refresh Rate, 240Hz Touch Sampling Rate, Gorilla Glass, 500 nits
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 700, 2.2GHz Octa-core
- RAM/Storage: 4GB+64GB / 6GB+128GB, UFS 2.2, Expansion Card Slot
- Rear Cameras: 13MP Main + 2MP Ultra-wide
- Front Camera: 5MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 5G, 4G LTE, Dual SIM
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi AC Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, NFC, IR Blaster
- Others: Side Fingerprint Scanner, Face Unlock, USB-C, Headphone Jack
- OS: MIUI 13, Android 12
- Battery: 5000mAh Battery, 18W Fast Charger