Research in Motion recently unveiled the Blackberry Bold 9900 and Bold 9930 handsets at the BB World Event. These new BlackBerry handsets are touchscreen devices and will be the first to run the new BlackBerry OS 7. They are also the slimmest Blackberry handsets to date.
Here are specs and features of the BlackBerry Bold 9900:
- Processor: 1.2GHz single-core CPU
- Screen: 2.8-inch VGA touchscreen display with 287dpi pixel density and 640 x 480 resolution
- Memory: 768MB RAM
- Storage: 8GB internal memory expandable up to 32GB via microSD slot
- Camera: 5MP camera with Flash and HD video recording
- Connectivity: microUSB slot, Bluetooth 2.1+EDR support, NFC support, HSPA+ , Global GSM/UMTS bands in 3G and 4G, Built-in GPS / aGPS,
- Wifi: Dual-Band Wi-Fi – 802.11 b/g/n at 2.4 GHz and 802.11 a/n at 5 GHz
- Size: 115 x 66 x 10.5 mm
- Weight: 130g weight
- Battery: 1230 mAh removable, rechargeable battery
- Keyboard: QWERTY keyboard, optical trackpad
- Others: Orientation Sensor (Accelerometer), Digital Compass (Magnetometer), Proximity Sensor
If you notice from the specs, the Bold 9900 supports HSPA + or 4G. The Bold 9930, on the other hand, will support CDMA. This appears to be the only difference between the two. The Bold 9900 is likely intended for the European market and the Bold 9930 for the American market.
Release date and pricing are still unknown.
Video of the Blackberry Bold 9900 posted by CrackberryDotCom.
Loved blackberry 9900 , Also after watching the clip it was great with all the feature , really nice clip looking forward for release date