Nokia Maps is now available on iOS devices like iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad with iOS 4, and on Android 2.2 and Android 2.3 phones with HTML5-compatible browsers. Simply type maps.nokia.com on your mobile browser to go to the Nokia Maps page.
Here are some screen shots of Nokia Maps on my iPhone 4.
If you want to know what you can do with Nokia Maps, here’s a list:
- You can see where you are on the map, thanks to HTML5 support for positioning
- You can find addresses, businesses and other places of interest, anywhere in the world
- You can get to know the places: all the essential information about a place are presented on one page (pictures, user reviews, popular travel guides description, contact information)
- You can plan the fastest route to your destination by car or on foot
- You can see where the public transport lines go, and where the stops are
- You can share your favourite places with your friends via SMS, email, Facebook or Twitter