Xiaomi Philippines is off to a good start this 2019. They recently introduced new items on their list of products available at official Mi Stores in the Philippines.
So what items did they add on their already impressive roster of products? Here’s a quick list:
- Mi Temperature and Humidity Monitor, PHP599
- Mi Induction Cooker, PHP2,490
- Mi Bluetooth Neckband Earphones, PHP2,790
- Mi Transparent Luggage 20″, PHP4,495
On the new items, I like the Mi Bluetooth Neckband Earphones the most because I have read a lot of good things about it.
The other two items are okay, but the Mi Transparent Luggage is on the weird side. I mean, would you like people to see what’s inside your luggage? Yeah, I thought so.
- Mi Store Philippines now offers Ninebot Gocart kits
- Mi Store Philippines: Updated branches and list of products and accessories as of November 2018
Apart from the new items, Mi Philippines also posted images of their most requested items which they have now restocked. Tap or click on the images for a larger view.
All these items are now available in official Mi Store branches in the Philippines. For your reference, here are the branch locations and their contact numbers:
- TriNoma Mall – Level 4 beside Cinema 5, TriNoma Mall, North Avenue, Quezon City. Contact Number: (02) 717-1980, 0995-879-9075.
- SM Megamall (Flagship) – 4F Cyberzone, Building B, SM Megamall, EDSA, Ortigas, Mandaluyong City. Contact Number: (02) 903-6482, (0922) 856-0194, (0932) 223-6889.
- SM City North EDSA Annex – 3F SM City North EDSA Annex, Quezon City. Contact Number: (02) 759-8334, (0966) 763-9048.
- Gateway Mall – Level 3 Gateway Mall, Araneta Center, Cubao, Quezon City. Contact Number: (02) 966-5751, (0917) 561-5050.
- Star Mall Alabang – Level 2, Cyberpoint Annex, Starmall Alabang, Muntinlupa City. Contact Number: (0927) 871-9792.
- SM Mall of Asia – 2F Cyberzone, North Parking Building; Contact Number: (0945) 881-1726.