Xiaomi announces the arrival of the Mi 9T in the Philippines. Starting today, you can pre-order through Lazada and Mi Stores nationwide.
The Xiaomi Mi 9T is priced at PHP 15,990 for the 64GB model, and PHP 17,990 for the 128GB model in the Philippines. It will start as a Lazada exclusive, followed by a roll out in Mi Stores soon after.
Pre-orders for the Mi 9T will start on June 24, 12NN, until June 30, 2019. Those eager to get their hands on one can check out the phone’s Lazada page (HERE) or visit any of the authorized Mi Stores nationwide. Take note that the Carbon Black variant may be the only color available at launch.
Also Read: Xiaomi Mi 9T now official
The Xiaomi Mi 9T comes with 6.39-inch full HD+ AMOLED display with no notch, an in-display fingerprint scanner, an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 processor, 6GB RAM, and 64GB and 128GB storage options. It features a triple camera setup at the back consisting of a 48MP main, 13MP ultra-wide, and 8MP telephoto sensors; and a 20MP front shooter on a motorized pop-up module.
The Mi 9T also comes with a USB Type-C port, MIUI 10 with Game Turbo, and a large 4000mAh battery with 18W fast charge support.
Xiaomi Mi 9T specs:
- Display: 6.39-inch Full HD+ AMOLED Display (2340 x 1080), Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor: Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730, 8nm
- GPU: Adreno 618
- RAM: 6GB RAM
- Storage: 64/128GB Storage
- Rear Cameras: 48MP f/1.75 + 13MP f/2.4 (Ultrawide) + 8MP f/2.4 (Telephoto) Triple Cameras
- Front Camera: 20MP f/2.0 Front Camera, Motorized Pop-up
- Network: 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Dual band
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS: GPS, Galileo, Glonass, BDS, QZSS, Dual Band
- Others: In-Display Fingerprint Scanner, Face Unlock, USB Type-C, NFC
- OS: MIUI 10 w/ Game Turbo 2.0, Android 9.0 Pie
- Dimensions: 156.7 x 74.3 x 8.8 mm, 192 g
- Battery: 4000mAh Battery, 18W Fast Charging