Here’s how you can reload or cash-in your GCash account in Ministop branches nationwide.
In our new normal, cashless transactions are not only more convenient, but its safer too. Payments through mobile wallets eliminates the need to physically handle cash.
With the partnership, GCash adds over 500 Ministop branches to its over 33,000 cash in locations across the Philippines. In addition, you can also transfer money to GCash from over 40 banks via Instapay.
How to cash in your GCash via Ministop
- Open your GCash app. Tap Cash In. Select Ministop under Convenience Store.
- Tap Generate a Barcode. Save it to your phone’s gallery or take a screenshot.
- Go to a Ministop branch near you and inform the cashier that you are loading your GCash account. Show them the barcode.
- Once they scan the barcode, pay for the cash in amount.
- You will get an SMS confirmation once the transaction is complete.
Take note that the generated barcode from GCash is valid for 3 hours.
You can also add money to your GCash account in almost 3,000 7-Eleven stores nationwide. To find out how to do it, you can refer to our post here — How to cash-in or add money to GCash and PayMaya in 7-Eleven.
GCash is a BSP-licensed e-wallet which allows cashless transactions with over 75,000 merchants and pay bills to more than 400 billers. Registration is free. You need to verify your account (with a valid ID) to maximize the service. The GCash app is available for download for free on the Google Playstore and the Apple App Store.