Apple released the price of the M1 equipped MacBook Air, MacBook Pro and Mac Mini in the Philippines. It was recently listed on the local Apple website.
The new Macs, together with Apple’s new ARM-based 5nm M1 chip, were announced sometime November of this year. The new processor features eight cores and offers up to 2 times better CPU and GPU performance than a PC chip. The macOS devices will come with the latest Big Sur update, at least two Thunderbolt / USB 4 ports, Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax, and Bluetooth 5.
In addition to the performance upgrades, the M1 also offers an increase in battery life. According to Apple, the MacBook Air and MacBook Pro 13″ can last up to 18 hours and 20 hours, respectively.
ALSO READ: New iPhone SE is Apple’s cheapest iPhone
Anyhow, check out the price list below. Keep in mind that these are just the M1-equipped MacBook Air, MacBook Pro and Mac mini.
M1-equipped MacBook and Mac mini price list
- 13-inch MacBook Air 8GB + 128GB: starts at Php 54,990
- 13-inch MacBook Air 8GB + 512GB: starts at Php 68,990
- 13-inch MacBook Pro 8GB + 128GB: starts at Php 71,990
- 13-inch MacBook Pro 8GB + 512GB: starts at Php 83,990
- Mac mini 8GB + 256GB: starts at Php 37,990
- Mac mini 8GB + 512GB: starts at Php 49,990
Those interested can place their order on the Apple Philippines website. The site says to expect 2 to 3 weeks delivery time.