Here’s how to can create polls on Facebook Messenger.
As we spend more time working or studying at home, messaging apps like Facebook Messenger become more essential. The app is a convenient tool for communication because it comes hand-in-hand with Facebook, which is highly accessible since its likely that you and a most of your friends are on the platform.
What made Messenger so effective is group messaging, allowing a group of friends to communicate and interact with one another. And as a group, one of the things its members can do is create polls.
Polls allow members of a chat group to reach a consensus which they can do by voting. On this How to post, we’re going to learn how to do just that.
Create polls on Messenger
- On Facebook Messenger, go to one of your groups.
- Tap the plus sign (for iOS) or the four dots (on some Android devices) at the left of the typing space.
- Choose Polls. For iOS its the third option on the right.
- Enter your Question and fill up the options. Tap Create Poll to complete.
Once posted, other members of the group can add more poll options if needed.
Apart from polls, Facebook Messenger also has features to enhance the messages you send. Here are some guides on how to do it:
- How to add heart or love effects on Facebook Messenger
- How to send gift messages on Facebook Messenger
Image Credit: Unsplash.com