TL;DR: The Redmi Note 10 Pro will be available in Philippine stores starting April 24.
Redmi Note 10 Pro is now available for pre-order until April 23 at participating Mi authorized stores and resellers, coming to store shelves starting on April 24.
The Redmi Note 10 Pro features impressive specs for the price. It is headlined by a 108MP main camera backed by a Samsung HM2 sensor and a large 6.67-inch FHD AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, and HDR10 support.
The phone is powered by an efficient Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G. There are two variants, namely 6GB + 128GB and 8GB + 128GB.
The Note 10 Pro also boasts stereo speakers, a 5020mAh battery with 33W fast charging, Hi-Res Audio, MIUI 12, and IP53 water resistance.
Price and Availability
- Redmi Note 10 Pro 6GB + 128GB: Php 12,590
- Redmi Note 10 Pro 8GB + 128GB: Php 13,590
The Redmi Note 10 Pro will be available in stores starting on April 24. For those who want a cheaper (but still capable) phone, the Redmi Note 10 is available for Php 8,490.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro specs
- Display: 6.67-inch FHD+ AMOLED DotDisplay with True Color, 2400 x 1080, 120Hz Refresh Rate, 240Hz Touch Sampling Rate, DCI-P3, HDR10, Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor: 2.3GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G, 8nm
- RAM: 6GB/8GB LPDDR5 RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB UFS 2.2 Storage, MicroSD Expansion Slot
- Rear Cameras: 108MP Main (ISOCELL HM2) + 8MP Ultra-wide + 5MP Macro + 2MP Depth, Quad Cameras
- Front Camera: 16MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi AC Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, NFC
- Others: Side Fingerprint Scanner, USB-C, Stereo Speakers, Headphone Jack, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio, Hi-Res Audio Wireless, IP53 Water Resistance
- OS: MIUI 12, Android 11
- Colors: Gradient Bronze, Onyx Gray, Glacier Blue
- Battery: 5020mAh Battery, 33W Wired Fast Charging