Apple makes official the new entry-level iPad 2019. With a bigger display, it replaces the 9.7-inch iPad 2018 offered at the same price point.
The iPad 2019 comes with a 10.2-inch Retina Display and the same A10 Fusion Chip as the previous model. It will be priced similarly as well at USD 329. It will be out in 25 countries starting September 30, 2019.
Also Read: iPhone 11 with dual cameras now official
The new iPad also has support for the Apple Pencil and is equipped with the Smart Connector, allowing for pairing with Apple’s Smart Keyboard cover.
The iPad 2019 comes in Silver, Space Gray and Gold. Hopefully, it arrives in the country sometime the end of the year.
iPad 2019 specs:
- 10.2-inch Retina Display (2160 x 1620, 264 ppi), True Tone, Dolby Vision, HDR10
- Apple A10 Fusion Chip, M10 Coprocessor
- 4GB RAM
- 64.256/512GB Storage
- 8MP f/2.4 Rear Camera
- 1.2MP f/2.2 FaceTime HD Front Camera
- Wi-Fi or LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac, 2×2 MIMO, Dual Band
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS, GNSS
- Touch ID
- Lightning Port
- Stereo Speakers, Dolby Atmos
- IP68 Dust and Water Resistance
- Colors: Silver, Space Gray, Gold
- Up to 10 hours of battery life