The Realme X50 Pro Player Edition gaming phone is finally official. The handset is powered by a Snapdragon 865 chipset with a 90Hz display for smoother gaming.
The X50 Pro Player is the latest addition to the X50 series, joining the Realme X50 Pro 5G, the Realme X50 5G, and the Realme X50m 5G.
The phone comes with a large 6.44-inch full HD AMOLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate, an in-display fingerprint scanner, and a dual punch hole cutout.
Also Read: Realme 6 is launching in the PH this May 27
It has a powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor with 6GB, 8GB or 12GB RAM options, and 128GB or 256GB storage variants. It will also have a 4200mAh battery with 65-watt fast charging.
At the back are four cameras with a 48MP main camera with a Sony IMX586 sensor. It is supported by an 8MP ultra-wide, 2MP macro and 2MP mono sensors. Selfies are handled by a 16MP + 2MP dual front snappers.
Also Read: Realme 6 unboxed, hands-on review, camera samples, AnTuTu benchmark
Pre-orders will start in China, with the phone hitting stores starting June 1, 2020. At this point, they have not yet announced international availability.
Realme X50 Pro Player Edition specs
- Display: 6.44-inch FHD+ AMOLED Display, 2400 x 1080, 409 ppi,90Hz Refresh Rate, HDR10+
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Processor
- GPU: Adreno 650 GPU
- RAM: 6GB/8GB/12GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 Storage
- Rear Cameras: 48MP f/1.8 Main + 8MP f/2.4 Ultra-wide+ 2MP f/2.4 Macro + 2MP f/2.4 Mono Quad Rear Cameras
- Front Cameras: 16MP + 2MP Selfie Cameras
- Network: 5G, 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6, Dual Band, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C Port
- Others: In-display Fingerprint Scanner, Stereo Speakers, Super Linear Speaker, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio, Vapor Chamber, Multilayer Solid Graphite Cooling, 360-degree Antenna, 4D Vibration
- OS: Realme UI 1.0, Android 10
- Battery: 4,200mAh Battery, 65W SuperDart Fast Charging