The Realme X50 Pro Player Edition gaming phone is finally official. The handset is powered by a Snapdragon 865 chipset with a 90Hz display for smoother gaming.
The phone comes with a large 6.44-inch full HD AMOLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate, an in-display fingerprint scanner, and a dual punch hole cutout.
Also Read: Realme 6 is launching in the PH this May 27
It has a powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor with 6GB, 8GB or 12GB RAM options, and 128GB or 256GB storage variants. It will also have a 4200mAh battery with 65-watt fast charging.
At the back are four cameras with a 48MP main camera with a Sony IMX586 sensor. It is supported by an 8MP ultra-wide, 2MP macro and 2MP mono sensors. Selfies are handled by a 16MP + 2MP dual front snappers.
Pre-orders will start in China, with the phone hitting stores starting June 1, 2020. At this point, they have not yet announced international availability.
Realme X50 Pro Player Edition specs
- Display: 6.44-inch FHD+ AMOLED Display, 2400 x 1080, 409 ppi,90Hz Refresh Rate, HDR10+
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Processor
- GPU: Adreno 650 GPU
- RAM: 6GB/8GB/12GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 Storage
- Rear Cameras: 48MP f/1.8 Main + 8MP f/2.4 Ultra-wide+ 2MP f/2.4 Macro + 2MP f/2.4 Mono Quad Rear Cameras
- Front Cameras: 16MP + 2MP Selfie Cameras
- Network: 5G, 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6, Dual Band, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C Port
- Others: In-display Fingerprint Scanner, Stereo Speakers, Super Linear Speaker, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio, Vapor Chamber, Multilayer Solid Graphite Cooling, 360-degree Antenna, 4D Vibration
- OS: Realme UI 1.0, Android 10
- Battery: 4,200mAh Battery, 65W SuperDart Fast Charging