Updated on September 9th, 2021
In this tutorial, we’re going to show you how to load your Cignal TV prepaid using GCash and PayMaya.
The best and fastest way to reload your Cignal TV prepaid is with e-wallets GCash and PayMaya. It’s not only safer, but it’s also quick, easy, and convenient that you can do straight from your smartphones.
Today, we’re going to show you how to do just that using GCash and PayMaya, as well as how to load the Cignal TV Prepaid PIN.
Before proceeding, make sure your e-wallets have sufficient funds. You can cash in or load money via online bank transfers with InstaPay, convenience stores like 7-Eleven and Ministop, or your local pawnshops.
Load Cignal TV using GCash
Loading your Cignal TV Prepaid is available through GCash. Through the e-wallet, you will be sent a PIN, which you can load to your Cignal TV prepaid account via text.
Purchase a Cignal TV Prepaid PIN
- On your GCash app, go to Buy Load.
- On the Buy Load for, input the mobile number that will receive the PIN. Tap Next.
- Go to the PayTV tab. Select a Cignal TV prepaid package. Tap Next.
- Confirm the detail. Tap Pay to complete the purchase.
- You will receive an SMS which will contain the purchased PIN.
Copy the PIN and proceed to load via SMS or via the Cignal Web Loading Tool.
Load Cignal Prepaid using PayMaya
Loading your Cignal TV Prepaid is more straightforward with PayMaya. Everything is done through the app.
- On your PayMaya app, go to Load.
- Type Cignal on the search box and choose a prepaid package.
- Enter your Cignal Account Number.
- And tap Confirm to complete the transaction.
You will receive an SMS notification about the transaction.
How to load the PIN to your Cignal TV prepaid via SMS
- Text CIGNAL REG <Cignal Account Number> and send to 5353. You only need to do this once, if you haven’t yet. After this, you can just proceed to step 2 for succeeding reloads.
- Text CIGNAL <PIN> and send to 5353. You will be charged Php 1 per request.
Once successful, you will receive an SMS notification about the transaction.
How to load the PIN via the Cignal Web Loading Tool
You can also load your Cignal e-PIN on the Cignal Web Loading Tool.
- After purchasing the Cignal Reload Card or e-PIN, go to the Cignal Web Loading Tool.
- Input your prepaid account number, your unused PIN, and answer the security field. Click SUBMIT.
That’s it. You will get a confirmation message after the transaction.
Cignal, GCash, and PayMaya Hotline
If you encounter issues on loading the Cignal e-PIN, you may contact the Cignal Care Hotline from Monday to Sunday, 6:00 AM to 12:00 AM.
- (02) 88-888-222 for Metro Manila
- #88-222 for provincial (toll free)
- Text Line: 4681 8222
- Email: [email protected]
For GCash concerns, you can submit a ticket on the GCash app. To do this, go Profile> Help> Submit a Ticket and fill out the form.
For PayMaya concerns, you may contact them through the following channels:
- Email: [email protected]
- 02 8845-7788
- Toll Free: 1800-1084-57788
- Dial *788 using a Smart mobile phone