Apple partner Power Mac Center announces its Chinese New Year and Valentine’s Day promo, offering deals and discounts on select Apple devices and accessories, training courses, and even service and repair fees.
Check out all the promos from Power Mac Center below:
- From January 24 to February 17, 2022, all Power Mac Center and The Loop stores nationwide, official online stores (Web Store, Viber Store, Shopee, and Lazada), Apple Authorized Global Training Provider PMC Business Systems Inc. (PBSI), and Mobile Care Service Centers will be participating in the promos.
- For the Power of Two promo, you can get the new iPhone 13 and the 13-inch MacBook Pro (M1) with a Php 2,022 discount. The Everything Red promo, on the other hand, offers select red accessories with a 22% discount from the SRP.
- On the Better Two-gether promo, Power Mac Center is also slashing prices up to 22% off on participating accessories when purchased with any Apple device via non-installment payment methods.
- Meanwhile, over at the official online stores, you can purchase select Apple devices and get an additional 22% discount on select accessories on Shopee and Lazada. You can also get vouchers with up to Php 80 off for a minimum purchase amount of Php 2,200 on Shopee, Lazada, and the SM Malls app, with free shipping, included nationwide. Offers are valid in conjunction with complementing Shopee and Lazada site offers.
- If you’ve been eyeing training courses such as App Development with Swift, macOS Support Essentials, and Technical Troubleshooting by PBSI, enrollments from January 24 to February 17, 2022 will come with a plus one for FREE.
- Visiting any Mobile Care Service Centers nationwide or availing PMC’s Mail-In Service will cone with a 22% off on diagnostic fees, software fees, and non-repair services fees on February 1, 14, and 15. Also take 10% off on fees from January 24-31, February 2-13, and February 16-17, 2022.
- There’s more! Power Mac Center is inviting its 1 Infinite Access members to shop for a chance to win in the Infinite Fortune exclusive raffle. Just spend a minimum of Php 10,000 at Power Mac Center and The Loop stores, or at powermaccenter.com from January 24 to February 17 to earn raffle entries for a chance to win 1,000 points (1 point = Php 1). Members must present their 1 Infinite Access account for in-store transactions and login for Web Store transactions to make their raffle entries valid. If you’re not a member yet, sign up for free now at <https://bit.ly/32j7GaW>.
Power Mac Center ensures that people’s safety amid the pandemic remains an utmost priority. Apart from strengthening its online shopping presence on various platforms, it highly encourages customers to call and inquire or order via its official Viber Community prior to visiting the branch for faster transactions.
PMC also offers a variety of Enhanced Contactless Shopping options to give customers the convenience of getting their favorite Apple devices even without leaving their homes. Learn more about EC Shopping at https://bit.ly/ECShopping.