Now is the best time to get the most affordable iPhone. The iPhone SE 2020 gets a price discount of more than Php 5,000++ in Power Mac Center stores. The promo is ongoing until February 15, 2021.
What’s more, buyers who pay in cash or credit card straight payment can get an additional 10-percent discount. Check out the price list below:
- iPhone SE 64GB – Php 22,266.90 (from Php 27,490)
- iPhone SE 128GB – Php 25,911.90 (from Php 31,990)
- iPhone SE 256GB – Php 30,771.90 (from Php 37,990)
To recall, the iPhone SE comes with a 4.7-inch Retina HD display with True Tone and a Touch ID fingerprint scanner. It is powered by an A13 Bionic chip, similar to the ones in the iPhone 11 series. It also comes with wireless charging.
At the back is a single 12MP camera with an f/1.8 aperture lens. It uses the A13 Bionic’s signal processors and Neural Engine to boost image quality.
ALSO READ: Apple announces iPhone 12 series, finally official with 5G
The popular Portrait Mode has also been improved, now using machine learning and Apple’s “monocular depth estimation” for depth information. The whole camera system is supported by optical image stabilization. While for selfies, a 7MP front camera gets the job done.
Other modern specs include Wi-Fi 6 connectivity. Apple is also bringing back Haptic Touch.
Like the new iPhones, the iPhone SE 2020’s retail package no longer include earphones and chargers.
iPhone SE 2020 specs
- Display: 4.7-inch Retina HD True Tone Display
- Processor: A13 Bionic
- RAM: 3GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB/512GB
- Rear Camera: 12MP Main Camera, OIS, HDR
- Front Camera: 7MP
- Network: 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth, GPS
- Others: Touch ID, Haptic Touch, IP67 Certification, Wireless Charging
- OS: iOS 13
- Colors: White, Black, (Product) Red
- Battery: 1,821mAh Battery