TL;DR: Here’s how to send or load cash to e-wallets GCash, PayMaya, and GrabPay using your BDO account.
Online banking and cashless transactions have proved vital when the pandemic hit. This allowed many to continue doing financial and banking transactions without leaving their homes.
Aside from banks, e-wallets like GCash, PayMaya, and GrabPay have grown in popularity as well. These services let users pay for bills and purchases straight from their phones. But to do that, it has to have funds.
There are multiple ways of doing this, but in this tutorial, we’re going to show you how to cash in or send/load cash from your BDO account to any GCash, PayMaya, and GrabPay accounts from your phone or a computer.
How to transfer or load cash to GCash, PayMaya, and GrabPay using BDO
The fund transfer service uses InstaPay. BDO will charge account holders Php 25 per transaction.
- On your phone, log in to the BDO app. You can also go to the BDO website and log on there.
- Choose Send Money.
- Choose To Another Local Bank.
- Choose Proceed without a template. Tap Continue.
- Fill in the necessary details. Tap Confirm.
> Transaction Type should be Credit to Other Bank.
> Transfer from (Account source of funds)
> Amount (Transfer Amount)
> Destination bank (GXI/GCash, PayMaya, GrabPay)
> Destination Account Number (Format is 09123456789)
> Receive Details: Last Name, First Name, Middle Initial, Mobile Number
> Purpose of Transaction (ex. for funding, ordering of food, etc.)
> Save Template: Template Name, Template Description (for future transactions)
- Review and confirm the transaction details.
- Enter the One Time Pin (OTP) sent to your phone.
- Tap Confirm to proceed.
Here is the process through screenshots.
Other GCash and PayMaya links:
- How to load Cignal TV prepaid using GCash & PayMaya
- How to use GCash to pay for streaming services like Netflix, YouTube, HBO GO, etc.
- How to order from Mercury Drug Delivery via Viber, GCash
- How to load or cash in GCash & PayMaya in pawnshops: Palawan, Cebuana Lhuillier, Tambunting, & more
- How to cash-in or load money to GCash and PayMaya in 7-Eleven